Dead Tree Policies
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
We do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer – It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for a face mask or a product in another size.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore DeadTree reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Delivery When will I get my order? Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- International: 10–20 business days [Covid-19] When will I get my order? Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges. It’s difficult to predict the shipping times.
Where will my order ship from? We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide! Will I be charged customs for my order? An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases. My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do? Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at [insert your support email here] with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost. Orders How are your products made? We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently! Tip: Check out DeadTree production footage to see how we fulfill specific products. How do I track my order? You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at [insert your support email here]. I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do? We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at [insert your support email here] within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible! Returns Read DeadTree Policies Your Store Should Copy What’s your return policy? We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Do you offer refunds? Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you. Can I exchange an item for a different size/color? At this time, we don’t offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section. Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund! Return Policy Copy, modify and use the latest version of DeadTree Return Policy.